We hope to come to your fair!!
Your crowd will love Diana
Why Book Diana?
1) STRESS FREE BOOKING - NO AGENCY INVOLVED! NO EXTRA FEES!
2) NO SOUND? NO LIGHTS? NO PROBLEM!
3) RISING STAR with a TOP 50 SINGLE!
3) WIDE APPEAL (FAMILY FRIENDLY SHOW, BOTH CROWD FAVORITE COVERS AND CHART TOPPING ORIGINALS)
4) HUNDREDS OF SUCCESSFUL FESTIVALS, FAIRS, + EVENTS
5) SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION SUPPORT (OVER 50,000 SOCIAL MEDIA FANS + SOCIAL MEDIA FIRM & PR FIRM SUPPORT TO GET MORE PEOPLE OUT TO YOUR SHOW!)
"Diana Upton Hill's voice, clear and rich, is one that was meant for radio (or the stage).” - The Daily Country
"Diana Upton-Hill's voice has been country music's best-kept secret up until now. The secret is out." - Digital Journal
Diana Upton-Hill is a nationally recognized recording and touring artist. At the age of 3, Diana began singing with her dad’s band and performing solos for school and church concerts. Now a versatile performer, she has become a national talent; active in the regional country/folk music scene, performing on television, joining symphony orchestras as featured soloist, and even starring in live theatre productions. Her favorite roles include: Belle in Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella in Into the Woods and Ellen in Miss Saigon.
She has numerous recordings to her credit and regularly finds herself contributing to commercial jingles and voice-overs. You may have even seen her on tour this past year with rising Country star, Mitch Goudy, with whom she’s written several songs and for whom she regularly provides background vocals. Look for Diana’s latest single, “Do Love Well” - available now on iTunes, which was produced by the incomparable, award-winning, and all around nice guy Bryan White.
QUESTIONS ABOUT BOOKING? CALL US TOLL FREE - 888.364.1216